Presented by Lyzette Wanzer, Bay Area writer & SF Writers Grotto member
Join us for this free virtual weekend workshop: Saturday, Feb. 27, 10AM-4PM and Sunday, Feb. 28, 10AM-2PM.
Hurry! Registration closes Wednesday, Feb. 24.
This workshop has been designed to empower creative writers of all genres with the practical skills needed to establish a sustainable literary career.
The workshop will cover:
- Harnessing professional free and low-cost tools to track writing output, submissions, contest entries, and grant and MFA applications,
- Developing and using a literary calendar to increase opportunities,
- The importance of creating an artist statement, and how to write an effective one,
- Locating trustworthy submission, grant, fellowship, and residency opportunities, specifically in markets that welcome underrepresented writers,
- Strengthening your grant and funding applications,
- Using your LinkedIn profile to develop local, regional, and national literary opportunities,
- Creating a professional literary CV and more.
Submit the following if you’re interested in joining us.